Friday, November 03, 2006

Weeks in Review!

Sunday October 22, Marcellis and I spent about an hour discussing character points and possibilities, I typed up an email about what we discussed and sent it off to James and Rachel... Then I spent about 3 hours over the course of the week, chatting on IM to Rachel clarifying story, character, and BG components.

Sunday October 29, I joined in on the group meeting for an hour and spent an hour and a half on IM racking Rachels brain clarifying aspects of our little community and their environment... and over the week have spent 45 minutes on maps and half an hour typing descriptions into my computer for later use.

And tomorrow I am meeting James and Rachel around 1:30 to pick up my software programs and discuss more on the story and characters.... TBC!