Thursday, June 21, 2007

Project Update

Ok, so it has been a very long time since my last post, and it has been pure chaos. We had a cancer scare in the family, a really horrible car wreck, and lots of good things blooming as well. I will begin teaching at WCC this summer (I am soooo excited), I finally have the start up for my web site (DurbinDigital.com), I have been doing some small freelance projects with some really great and fun people, and last but not least the animation project.

On a sad note, the animation project has come to a stand still, due to the inability to get past a specific issue, that is pretty much needed for later on in the story, but some team members are having problems understanding the intent behind "this issue".... so the project has come to a screaming halt, until further notice....

As a team, we will be picking up other projects, probably geared more toward commercials, or small animation projects for other things.

Anyways, I think I might remove myself from the chaos, and try to get some kickass stuff accomplished to put into my website gallery. I have soooooo many ideas wandering aimlessly in my head, that really need to hit the paper before I go insane.

Til next time!