Friday, July 25, 2008

Loooooooong Time NO Post!

It has been a long time since my last post!

BUT, it is all for good reason! I have finally gotten my website (www.DurbinDigital.com) up and running (and ALWAYS under construction)... It will be ever-changing, because I am a picky person when it comes to my personal stuff and how it looks... It seems that it can ALWAYS be improved!

I am gradually picking up more hours teaching at the local community college, and through the summer I have taken on a Tech Support position (also at the local community college). So far, it has been a fun and interesting learning experience.

I have also joined a wonderful group of creative moms at MomShots.com as a contributing member, for Photoshop tips, and creative ideas for photographing your own children. For this site, I am looking forward to getting some tutorials out there to help make the photos we take "real keepers"!


ThanX for checking in! Please come again soon!